Your first visit to Ocotillo Foot & Ankle establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out the New Patient forms so we can expedite your first visit.
Please arrive early so that we can complete your initial paperwork. Also, please bring the following:
- Patient's insurance card
- List of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medication, including dose and frequency
- Information about patient's medical and surgical history
- Recent test results, x-rays, or relevant records
Insurance and Payment Information
You are responsible for co-payments or charges that are not covered by your insurance. If you have questions regarding billing or which insurance plans we accept, please call our office. Questions regarding insurance coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.